We, the student council of Sekolah Indonesia Singapura are insightful to support the implementation of the goals of the school’s student organization. The purpose is mainly to uphold the good name of the school, by developing all the talents and interests of students, as well as being a means of communication and to accommodate the ideas, opinions, and creativity of students. To support the performance of Student Council 2015/2016, we refer to the vision and mission, namely:
- Optimizing the function and role of the student council, and improve cooperation among students.
- Making students more disciplined, accomplished, creative, and noble.
- Increase the awareness and responsibility of students to the school hygiene.
- Making the SIS Student Council an excelling organization to honor the school’s reputation in both Singapore and among other foreign Indonesian schools.
- Involve the students organization that fosters a sense of heightened concern for the environment and good name of SIS.
- Actively participate in academic contests or extracurricular held both in Singapore and overseas.
- Continue the work program that has and has not been done by the previous council and become better.
- Involve an active role of parents in programs that have been and will be implemented.